What burger are you?
Take the Beefitarian™ exclusive quiz and get answers!
Take the quiz now!
Spicy Short Rib Burger
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 12 ounces beef short rib (removed from bones)
- 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pink peppercorn, ground
- 1/4 cup pimento cheese
- 1 tbsp comeback sauce
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 4 onion rings, cooked
- 2 burger buns
- Heat grill to medium/medium-high heat.
- Remove 12 ounces of beef short rib meat and cut into rough cubes. Chill in freezer briefly while preparing seasoning spices, about 5 minutes.
- Combine all spices and seasoning in a small bowl.
- Remove the short rib beef from the freezer and either chop finely or grind with meat grinder.
- Gently mix in seasonings. Do not overwork.
- Divide equally into two burgers.
- Grill until cooked to desired doneness (about 5 minutes per side for a good medium burger).
- Turn off heat and add pimento cheese to the burger on the grill. Allow cheese to melt.
- Move burger to rest for a few minutes before placing it on a toasted bun.
- Finish with two crispy onion rings, comeback & hot sauce.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Pics or it didn’t happen! Use the hashtag #beefitarian so we can make you beefamous, and possibly send you some free swag.
Think your recipe is better? Send it our way, and our panel of experts (Frank in Accounting) will put it to the test! You impress Frank and you make it on to website.
Submit Your Recipe