What burger are you?
Take the Beefitarian™ exclusive quiz and get answers!
Take the quiz now!
- 1 1/2 pounds cube steak
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 6 (8-inch) flour or corn tortillas, warmed
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Put cubed steak in bag, along with olive oil and fajita seasonings. Let marinade for 15 mins.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Combine steak, bell peppers, onion and garlic in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Toss veggies in olive oil and lightly sprinkle on fajita seasoning.
- Place into oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the steak is cooked through and the vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in cilantro and lime juice.
- Serve immediately with tortillas.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Pics or it didn’t happen! Use the hashtag #beefitarian so we can make you beefamous, and possibly send you some free swag.
Think your recipe is better? Send it our way, and our panel of experts (Frank in Accounting) will put it to the test! You impress Frank and you make it on to website.
Submit Your Recipe