What burger are you?
Take the Beefitarian™ exclusive quiz and get answers!
Take the quiz now!
Not Your Mother’s Pot Roast in the Slow Cooker
- Rump Roast/Bottom Round Roast
- 1/2 ranch dressing packet
- 1/2 gravy packet
- 1/2 Italian dressing packet
- Stick of butter
- 4-6 pepperoncini peppers
- Optional: Pan sear both sides of rump roast for 3-4 mins.
- Mix all dry seasoning packets in a bowl and set to side.
- Once roast has been seared on both sides, transfer to slow cooker. Set to low.
- Sprinkle entire bowl of dry mixes on top of the roast. Place stick of butter on top of dry mixes and roast. Sprinkle whole pepperoncini’s around stick of butter.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Once done. Shred in slow cooker with fork.
- Instant Mashed Potatoes as a side- follow instructions on packet. These typically only take a minute or two.
- Serve on bun or overtop of mashed potatoes.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Pics or it didn’t happen! Use the hashtag #beefitarian so we can make you beefamous, and possibly send you some free swag.
Think your recipe is better? Send it our way, and our panel of experts (Frank in Accounting) will put it to the test! You impress Frank and you make it on to website.
Submit Your Recipe