Vote in the
City Showdown NOW!
- 1 small unripe pear
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 inch piece of ginger
- 1/2 small yellow onion
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 ½ pounds Ribeye Steak cut into 1- 1 ½ inch cubes
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1 ½ inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1 ½ inch cubes
- In a food processor, combine the ingredients for the marinade and pulse until a thick paste forms. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the soy sauce, light brown sugar, and sesame oil and whisk until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the marinade and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 1/2 hours.
- Skewer the bell peppers, onions, and cubed ribeye onto the prepared skewers in whichever order you prefer.
- Heat an indoor/outdoor grill for several minutes and grill to desired doneness, or for about 8-10 minutes for medium-well.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Pics or it didn’t happen! Use the hashtag #beefitarian so we can make you beefamous, and possibly send you some free swag.
Think your recipe is better? Send it our way, and our panel of experts (Frank in Accounting) will put it to the test! You impress Frank and you make it on to website.
Submit Your Recipe