What burger are you?
Take the Beefitarian™ exclusive quiz and get answers!
Take the quiz now!
Easy Beef Fajita Skewers
Total Time: 25 minutes
Steak and Marinade
- 1 lb. flank steak
- 1 Cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 Cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
For the skewers:
- 6 wooden skewers
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 sliced white onion
- 2 jalapeños, deseeded and cut into chunks
- In a large bowl, prep the marinade. Using a large Ziploc bag or sealed container, cover the meat with the marinade and allow to marinate for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Chop your vegetables into approximately 2-inch pieces.
- Once the meat is properly marinated, chop the flank steak into 2-inch pieces.
- Soak your wooden skewers in water then proceed to layer on the vegetables and meat in alternating pieces until the skewer is adequately filled.
- Grill over medium heat for 15 minutes or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Enjoy!
Did You Try This Recipe?
Pics or it didn’t happen! Use the hashtag #beefitarian so we can make you beefamous, and possibly send you some free swag.
Think your recipe is better? Send it our way, and our panel of experts (Frank in Accounting) will put it to the test! You impress Frank and you make it on to website.
Submit Your Recipe