What burger are you?
Take the Beefitarian™ exclusive quiz and get answers!
Take the quiz now!
Crockpot Taco Soup
Total Time: 4 hours
- 1 lb Chuck Roast, cubed
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can of undrained corn
- 1 can of undrained pinto beans
- 1 can of undrained ranch style beans
- 1 can of undrained Rotel
- 1 can of undrained crushed tomatoes
- 1 can of drained black beans
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 packet of powdered ranch dressing
- Tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, avocado, and cilantro for topping
- Brown the beef on stovetop for 5-6 minutes until all pink is gone.
- Drain beef and then add taco seasoning.
- Add all ingredients into the crockpot and stir to mix everything together.
- Let cook on low heat for 3-4 hours.
- Add tortilla chips, cheese, sour cream, avocado, and cilantro and serve.
Did You Try This Recipe?
Pics or it didn’t happen! Use the hashtag #beefitarian so we can make you beefamous, and possibly send you some free swag.
Think your recipe is better? Send it our way, and our panel of experts (Frank in Accounting) will put it to the test! You impress Frank and you make it on to website.
Submit Your Recipe