What burger are you?
Take the Beefitarian™ exclusive quiz and get answers!
Take the quiz now!
Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
Total Time: 8 hours
- 2 lb. beef chuck roast
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 8 oz package of sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 8 oz beef broth
- 1 packet McCormick beef stroganoff seasoning (or you can make your own)
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 16 oz egg noodles
- Place beef chuck roast in large crockpot. Season with minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Add beef broth, chopped onion, and mushrooms then cook on low for 7-8 hours or until the meat can be shredded.
- After 6 hours in the crockpot, add the McCormick Beef stroganoff package and stir in the light sour cream.
- At 7-8 hours, shred the meat. Then, add the dry noodles and cook on HIGH for another 30 minutes or until the noodles are soft. Serve warm and enjoy!
Did You Try This Recipe?
Pics or it didn’t happen! Use the hashtag #beefitarian so we can make you beefamous, and possibly send you some free swag.
Think your recipe is better? Send it our way, and our panel of experts (Frank in Accounting) will put it to the test! You impress Frank and you make it on to website.
Submit Your Recipe